Friday 28 March 2008

These boots are made for walking

So I've hit the battlegrounds, especially Eye of the Storm, with a vengeance. And yay, I have my first Welfare Epic: Vindicator's Dreadweave Stalkers, a nice pair of boots that no-one can actually see on my paperdoll. I wondered whether I should get myself a pvp trinket instead, but decided that since the battlegrounds are mostly a means to an end, I'd go for the pretty boots.

I'm no longer the world's worst pvp'er, though I'm still only about half-way up the damage board (despite being told that I was the 'worst warlock ever', and 'no help at all' by some 'tard in EOTS). Battlegrounds really do bring out the most juvenile behaviour in people. Or maybe it's the juveniles who like battlegrounds.

I think that's enough pvp for a few days. Time to grind a few quests and primals for my flying mount, I think.

No comments: